I have a design that needs to be tested with various input images. I found out that I can load various amount of images in a Simulation Source and then have the resutls per image when increasing the processing cycles in the Simulation.
Now I want to save all images that were produces during the Simulation for further testing, however I could not find such functionality. Is it possible to achieve this without using some kind of tcl scripting?
Thank you for your help
Saving all results from a Simulation Probe Viewer over all Processing Cycles
- Thread is Unresolved
I was able to find a solution, - maybe someone else will have the same problem and the solution is quite simple:
By clicking one image and then strg+a for marking them all they will get all selected. Saving them with Strg+s will save them in one spot and add and a suffix with their id to it.
all selected images shown in the Sequence View can be saved simultaneously as you described. Either by selecting by mouse + Ctrl / Shift button or Ctrl + A.
Ctrl+A, then right mouse button to "Save All"...
There is no direct hint for it.
But as an additional alternative you can make it a TCL script related button.
Here in a screenshot sequence...
1) Design with connected Probe "Sequence" of interest:
2) Go to Simulation dialog, enter required amount of N processing cycles and press start to proceed:
3) Close simulation dialog and switch into the probe-ciew by double-click onto it:
4) Click onto an image within the "Sequence Viewer" at the bottom and press Ctrl+A:
5) Press right mouse button within "Sequence Viewer" and select "Save" to Save all images...
The selected name will get a counting image number N extention in format "filename%5d", N.