Posts by Grubbier

I agree in using the new 5 VCL marathon, my company is purchasing.

In the meantime, to test this HDR feature of our interest, I have the old microenable IV as platform.

I try to optimize the part of the two framebuffer randomizers in one

Best Regards

First of all I would like to thank for the answer obtained.

I tested "HDR_CRC_Gray_Seq2_4096x500.va" in simulation mode with two test images and it works.

I am currently in possession of a microEnable IV VD1-CL tested together with a Teledyne DALSA P4 4K Mono camera:

- TestPattern "Ramp"

- Base Camera Link Mode

- MultiLine Exposure Mode that generates a 8192*500 frame (this frame is read by the FrameBufferRandomizer to generate a 4096 * 1000 frame for the algorithm to work)

The file "HDR_CRC_Gray_Seq2_4096x500.va" does not seem to compile on VD1-CL presumably due to excess of RAM resources required.

So I tried to tune the "Exposure Fusion.va" example to my needs:

(Base Camera Gray level image: 4096 * 500 output image; I attach it).

The compilation on VD1-CL is successful but the acquisition frequency does not go above about 1.5Khz.

I wanted to know if these HDR algorithms involve a frequency limitation.

Also, if it were possible, I would like to know if a version in FULL Camera link mode can be implemented (involves the insertion of buffers that consume resources)

Did I make any mistakes?

Thanks a lot for the answer

Hello,

I'm a new forum user and a beginner in using visual applets. I take this opportunity to greet everyone.

I am interested in using the sample algorithms for HDR (gray level) found in the installation path:

\examples\Processing\HighDynamicRange\HDR_CRC_Gray.va

\examples\Processing\HighDynamicRange\HDR_linearW_Gray_3_Base.va

I think I have problem setting up the "AddrGen" box inside the "Image Sequence" box. I'm working with 2 gray level images 4096 * 500 (WxH). Can anyone help me about it? thank you so much for your availability