CoefficientBuffer file path resolving

• Hello,

I do not understand how to use the CoefficientBuffer properly to allow the applet user to dynamically load *any* file at run-time. It seems to me that:

-a hard-coded path must be set as CoefficientFile0 and/or CoefficientFile1 before compiling the applet

-the applet will only load those path when used in MicroDisplay RT (after the applet being flashed on the board of course)

-changing the CoefficientFile0 and CoefficientFile1 path values through MicroDisplay does nothing, the framegrabber still uses the original hard-coded path

Is there anything special to allow dynamically reloading coefficient files in a compiled applet ?

• It seems that I misunderstood the use of LoadCoefficients. It must be set to 0 then to 1 to trigger loading. The doc is not clear on this point.

Hi Pierre

are you using any version of microDisplay? In fact you simply need to rewrite a value 1 to LoadCoefficients. My doubt is that the GUI of microDisplayX (the new microDisplay of runtime 5.7) does not rewrite the parameter if the value did not change.

Johannes

Johannes Trein
    Teamleader Applications and Development
    SiliconSoftware GmbH
    https://silicon.software/wp-content/uploads/siso-logo-animation.gif

• Hi,
    Yes I am using Microdisplay.
    Here is the doc "This parameter is used to start loading of coefficient images into the buffer before the image acquisition starts. The loading is triggered by a write cycle of value one to this parameter. Writing value 0 does not cause the loading of the coefficient files."

It is not clear that loading is triggered when changing the value from 0 to 1. I just thought that the parameter had to be 1 all the time, and that 0 had no meaning.

Apart from that, case solved.