GenIcam parameter settings issue

• Dear All,

I am using VQ4-GE framegrabber for my image processing application with GV-5260 CP color camera. Now I have a problem with setting genicam parameters through C# SDK(Runtime v5.6.0). First I changed the 'Exposure time' in genicam settings using the c# application, it has changed and updated in genicam explorer. Then I tried to set the Gain values in analog control but I can't able to set it even though it showed as set in application still it doesn't change the value in genicam.

Code
    1. result = SiSoCsRt.Gbe_setEnumerationValue(managerUsed.GBECamHandle[index], name, value);

This is the particular code I used to set it.

Please help with example application code to set enumeration values like these in genicam explorer!

Thanks,

Jayasuriya.

• Dear Jayasuriya,

When you select the appropriate enumeration value in the GenICam-Explorer it will show the example code automatically below with the parameter info.

See screenshot for more details:

2013-12-16_13h55_05.png

Björn Rudde

Senior Technical Sales and

Field Application Engineersiso-logo-animation.gif

• Hai,

I have already implemented the code in an c# application and I am aware of the syntax. But I was not able to set value using this function "Gbe_setEnumerationValue". So it would be better if you provide us with an working example c# application for setting and getting values in genicam through your SISO SDK.

FYI, We have already sent a mail to your support but no response until now.

Thanks,

Jayasuriya

• Hello,

Please use the

Sgc_* commands for configuring a CXP camera as shown in the screenshot above.

The Gbe_* commands are intended for GEV (GigE-Vision).

The Sgc_ C# Wrapper is explained in the runtime SDK:

C# SDK Wrapper : siso_genicam

The Gbe_ C# Wrapper is explained in the runtime SDK:

C# SDK Wrapper : gbe

Please be aware that several enumerators may be blocked due to a running acquisition.

For some cameras parameters the acquisistion needs to be stopped, since these can not be modified during an active acquisition. That is camera XML related.

Björn Rudde

Senior Technical Sales and

Field Application Engineersiso-logo-animation.gif