Full gray line scan camera - sensor readout correction

• Dear All,

I am using E2v eliixa plus line scan camera in Full configuration for my application which generates 8K images at 16 parallelism based on sensor Tap8.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

We tried the example VA program for full line camera but we need use ImageBufferSC operator to read out in 8 tap mode. But Image buffer SC operator accepts only parallelism 4. We tried using cast parallel but it is reading out as expected. But we are able to capture image using FullLineGray8.dll (acquisition applet) . Could you please help us ASAP?

Thanks,

Jayasuriya.

• Hello Jayasuriya

in VA 3.1.1 we released examples for Tap Geometry sorting using BRAM instead of the ImageBufferSC.

See the example documentation here: http://www.siliconsoftware.de/…20Geometry%20Sorting.html

I guess you are using a microEnable IV frame grabber? If you have enough BRAM you can use one of the solutions from the link. Otherwise it is possible to use two ImageBufferSC operators, a FIFO and insert line as well as append line.

We tried using cast parallel but it is reading out as expected.

What do you mean by that? Do you mean ... but it is NOT reading out as expected? In this case try the two ImageBufferSC

Johannes

Johannes Trein
    Group Leader R&D
    frame grabber

Basler AG

• in VA 3.1.1 we released examples for Tap Geometry sorting using BRAM instead of the ImageBufferSC.

See the example documentation here: http://www.siliconsoftware.de/…20Geometry%20Sorting.html

I attached the specific example "TapSorting_8X_1Y.va" to this post.

Files

Johannes Trein
    Group Leader R&D
    frame grabber

Basler AG

• Dear Johannes,

What do you mean by that? Do you mean ... but it is NOT reading out as expected? In this case try the two ImageBufferSC

After the sensor corretion taps were not in order such as pixles were misplaced in the result. Anyway I have used the logic from the applet "TapSorting_8X_1Y.va" you mentioned and yes it works well . Thanks so much for the quick support!

Regards,

Jayasuriya