Operation control of VCL acquisition card

• Hardware: VCL acquisition card, line scan 8K camera (base mode)

Hello, I developed a function (stroboscopic function) to control LED lights and collect images on VA. I found that an acquisition card can also control the brightness and darkness of the LED without turning on VA. The other cards cannot control the brightness of the LED light. What is the reason for this and how to deal with it.

• Hi pangfengjiang,

I would need a little bit more details about that issue, however this looks more like support case than an actual Visual applets issue.

But let me try to understand your problem a little bit better, therefore I have some questions:

"Hardware: VCL acquisition card, line scan 8K camera (base mode)"

This is a VCL card, an acquisition card would be an ACL - I just want to make sure that it is really a VCL card, correct?

"... I developed a function (stroboscopic function) to control LED lights and collect images on VA"

This functionallity was programmed in Visual Applets?

"I found that an acquisition card can also control the brightness and darkness of the LED without turning on VA"

Do you mean an ACL Card with its standard acquisition applets?

"The other cards cannot control the brightness of the LED light. What is the reason for this and how to deal with it."

Which other cards are meant by that? Other VCL cards, other ACL cards?

Can you maybe explain a little bit more in detail what your desired result is?

• 1:our card is microEnable 5 marathon VCL

2:yes , i do it with va.

3:there are some carks in the project . one card is this (the other cards can control the brightness of the LED light without turning on RT microdisplay) , other cards are not(cannot control the brightness of the LED light.if no running display without turning on RT microdisplay)