VA Documentation for End User

• Hey there,

I am currently in contact to a customer regarding Parameter Libraries. He is interessted in this new possibility and while I am of course able to answer his questions I wonder if there is a general documenation (or maybe more an Application Node ) which is specifically made for end users. As I see it, most of the documentation on Silicon.software is made for people who are already familliar with developping VA or want to be in the future.

You know, I am thinking about a documentation for People who are not developing new VAs but still need to know what is possible because they want to use an VA in their application and are responsible for the specification. As I said before this is partly of course my responsibility as a VA-developer, but on the other side it could help to discuss specific options if there would be such an overview.

What do you think? And please just tell me if I missed this document =D

Regards,

Theo

• Theo

Changed the title of the thread from “VA Documentation for Applet User” to “VA Documentation for End User”.
  • Hello Theo,

That is an interesting point:

You know, I am thinking about a documentation for People who are note developing new VAs but still Need to know what is possible because they want to use an VA in their application and are responsible for the specification.

A documentation that describes in a detailed way, what applications or processing options are possible or beneficial using VA, or even a combination of VA + CPU + GPU ideas. I will forward this idea to our product management and marketing deoartment.

Here you can find a simple PDF showing some slides VAoptions_SiliconSoftware_BjoernRudde_V1.01_EN.pdf on VA options in general.

It is a sub-set of slides I have shown on a series of distributors technology forums.

But these may help getting a good introduction, while this kind of documentation is missing.

During VACC and VADC trainings some presentation material is given to all participants.

Since your question started with Parameter Libraries, you can have a detailed look into the options here, but it is focused on VA developers.

Best regards,