Delaying Images from Linescan camera

• Hi All,

I am using Marathon VCL frame grabber with Silicon software run time v5.6.1 installed on PC and a 4K color Linescan camera with 13k line rate. I made a sample applet in which two signals are generated in SISO one for image trigger and the other acting like an encoder signal to grab the images. Here I need to delay or hold certain number of images in buffer then send to PC for synchronization purpose. For that a set of delay operators are used in sequence to delay images without loss. But whenever I set a delay value even with a single frame of delay , the buffer gets overflowed and this scenario is mostly encountered in Marathon frame grabbers because the same logic had been implemented on both VD4 & VQ4 cards but it worked there. Can anyone help with this problem? Please refer the attached applet below:

ImageDelayModule.va

• Dear JSuriya,

Please have a look at the code below as changed in H-Box Buffer.

In detail the parallelism (x4 : x32 : x4) around the ImageBuffer is modified now.
    Since the mE5 VCL is using a shared memory approach you should use as high paralleism around it as possible.

Here https://docs.baslerweb.com/liv…t/Memory.ImageBuffer.html you can see some more details in the available memory formulas on it.

This will enable you to use more memory and potentially more bandwidth.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Here you can find the modified design:

ImageDelayModule_BRudde.va

Best regards,

Björn